OUTDOOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE GRANT PROGRAM.
The City of Industry intends to support local businesses and the local workforce by assisting with the cost of purchase and/or rental of portable canopies, barriers, chairs, tables, umbrellas, hand washing and sanitizing stations (“resources”) for temporary outdoor operations during the public health emergency.
The City has established a grant program to assist local businesses with the costs associated with outdoor business operations. Below are highlights of the program:
· Maximum of $200,000 has been set aside for the program and the City shall distribute grants on a first come, first served basis, and the program shall terminate when funding has been exhausted
· The maximum grant amount shall be the total cost of the purchase or rental of the resources, or $10,000.00 whichever is less.
· Businesses can now apply for this grant multiple times within the reimbursement limits.
· Businesses are now also able to receive reimbursement for additional items needed for outdoor business operations including heaters, propane, outdoor temporary lighting, and paper products which include takeout containers, napkins, and utensils.
· Costs associated with the installation of resources, labor, supplies, or other construction equipment are ineligible for reimbursement.
· The grant shall be provided on a reimbursement basis, after the resource(s) has/have been purchased or rented.
· Resources must be erected and/or installed, in accordance with all requirements of the Building Code and any other applicable codes, prior to issuance of payment.
· The business must be located in the City.
To apply for reimbursement, please submit the following:
1. Completed the application
2. Copies of the receipts for the purchase and or rental of resources
3. A copy of Internal Revenue Service Form W-9 for your business
4. Signed liability waiver
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org